MHN: Organizing Skills: Declutter Your Life
HR0682- For some people, being organized just comes naturally. For others, not so much! However, being organized is possible. This program offers simple organizing strategies that can be practiced to produce significant results. Results that can decrease stress and help you to feel more ease and control in your life.
Learning Objectives: After the workshop, participants should be able to:
- Establish a morning and evening routine.
- Declutter and organize their space.
- Devise weekly meal plans.
- Consolidate important information (health/ legal/ financial/emergency).
- Manage their time and tasks.