MHN: Managing Challenging Workplace Behaviors - For Managers and Supervisors
HR0637 MHN: Managing Challenging Workplace Behaviors - For Managers and Supervisors
Presented by MHN
Managing employee performance is the most important part of a manager's or supervisor's job. However, sometimes problems continue to surface even when management tries to help an employee succeed. This workshop discusses techniques for managing challenging behaviors and creating a productive, respectful working environment.
After the workshop, participants should be able to:
- Describe the key components and activities of the management role.
- Address challenging workplace behaviors and determine intervention strategies.
- Identify important aspects of effective communication and develop techniques to address workplace issues.
- Understand how to use effective listening when interacting with a troubled employee.
- Identify internal and external resources for help managing challenging workplace behaviors.